In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act and its regulations, this is to notify you that we are collecting your personal information when you use our website.
1. The following table describes the categories of personal information that we collect from you through your use of our website.
Do We Collect This Category of Information
Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number or similar identifiers.
Information described in the California Customer Records Act
Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Race; color; national origin; ancestry; religion; age (40 or above); gender; sexual orientation; marital status; disability; medical condition.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories.
Hair color, eye color, height, weight, finger prints, retina scans, facial recognition, voice recognition.
Internet or other electronic network activity
Browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interaction with our website.
Geolocation Data, other than IP Address
This includes precise location data derived from GPS coordinates or telemetry data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory information
Audio recording, photographs, video recordings
Professional or employment information
Licenses or certificates held; prior employment.
Schools attended; certificates or degrees awarded.
2. We do not sell your personal information.
3. We value your privacy.
4. The purposes for which we use your personal information include:
- To fulfill or meet the reason that you provided us with the information (For example, to register for an event or purchase a product).
- To process and fulfill orders and payments, including account creation and maintenance and tracking your order(s).
- To provide customer support, including responding to your inquiries.
- To keep you informed of new events, services or products that may interest through e-mails, newsletter, invitations and other marketing communications.
- To allow us to operate the Websites, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To manage your access to the Websites;
- To send you the information that allows you to use the Websites;
- To comply with laws and regulations;
- To maintain the security of the Websites.